I decided to keep a record of how many books I was able to read in 2012. I managed 33, approximately 2 per month.
My top 5 reads (in no particular order);
* House of Leaves – Mark.Z. Danielewski
* Gone Girl – Gillian Flynn
* A Monster Calls – Patrick Ness
* I’m the King of the Castle – Susan Hill
* Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children – Ransom Riggs
In 2013 I aim to beat my record. There are so many books to read and so little time. Has anyone else kept a record?
If so how many did you manage in 2012?