Here are a list of quirky books that will make you laugh or ponder about life. They are perfect for gifts or when you need a bit of cheering up.
* Did I Do That? by Amber Humphrey – A celebration of the best (and cringeworthy) of the ’90s. Toys, Tv Shows and Games
* Why Unicorn Drinks by C.W. Moss – An illustrated look into the life of a unicorn who drinks because life is not being kind to him
* T-Rex Trying by Hugh Murphy – A cute illustrated story about a T-Rex and his struggles because of his tiny arms
* A Lovely Love Story by Edward Monkton – Another story about dinosaurs. This time about two dinosaurs in love.
* Toy Confidential by Aled Lewis – The Secret Life of Snarky Toys. Hilarious!
* All My Friends Are Dead by Avery Monsen and Jory John – Humorous insights on death
* A Cat’s Life by Gemma Correll – Light hearted cat fun
* Things I want to Punch in the Face by Jennifer Worick – Chronicles all of the irritating things in life
* Unbored: The Essential Field Guide to Serious Fun by Elizabeth Foy Larsen, Joshua Glenn, Tony Leone – For all the times kids say there is nothing to do