A new ghost story to add to my collection.
* I liked the way the author combined modern technology with the old way of living – The main character (Jack) types and prints his letters to his girlfriend but still has to send it via snail mail
* A haunted house is always a good hook for me – especially if it is painted black.
* A good introduction to the story – travelling to an isolated island on a boat
* The story is told through letters from Jack to his girlfriend. I liked this technique as you can get a glimpse into Jack’s most intimate thoughts.
* Not as scary as I would have liked but I did appreciate the imagery Prose created and the ending left you guessing if the ghosts were real or just in Jack’s head.
Has any one else read any good new ghost stories lately?