* Note this is a discussion about the book not a review and contains spoilers!*
* Short chapters and different viewpoints were very well written. Kept you wanting to know what each character was going to do next.
* Each sentence was necessary to the plot. Dialogue propelled story and gave you necessary details without overloading the reader with too much information.
* Ending was extremely satisfying – Even though Victor died, it was a realistic conclusion with other character’s achieving happiness.
* The mythical Father Time aspect is perfectly woven throughout the story and seems believable. It does not take away from the reality of the story.
* The concept of wanting more time (Victor) vs. wanting time to hurry up (Sarah) was portrayed brilliantly. Time is a topic that everyone is faced with and you could understand what both characters were going through.
* The Cryonics aspect was fascinating. It is a topic that I did not know much about and it was interesting to read how the writer describe the process (fictionally of course).
If you have recently read ‘The Time Keeper’ please comment!